Home Metal Detecting
Options

Detecting AFTER "Ike" ?

Anyone heading to the coast after the Hurricane ? Considering the strength of the wave action it's bound to stir up some treasures.... Just curious.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at live video this morning, it is already producing monster waves.... and the full force is still coming... bound to be some major beach movement. Many of those houses on the sand will not be there come Sunday.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    I couldn't live like that.

I'll take the snow any day. At least my house is still standing when it melts.
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And im moving to florida in two months,after forty years in the desert?

Al
  • Options
    Wow Grip... you are in for one significant lifestyle change.. I moved (years ago) from Phoenix, AZ to West Palm Beach, FL.... Radical change... Good luck.. Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>Wow Grip... you are in for one significant lifestyle change.. I moved (years ago) from Phoenix, AZ to West Palm Beach, FL.... Radical change... Good luck.. Cheers, RickO >>

West Palm Beach is about 35 mi south from me.My home is in Palm City,which looks like a nice area?
    Rick,what big lifestyle changes am I facing? You may PM me if you like.
    Thanks..Al
  • Options
    PM sent.. .Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    well hot dog...i used to work in palm city at pipers landing c.c......nice area, not too far from the treasure coast either...good luck with the move...maybe we can hook up for a hunt....i'm in so. palm beach county....hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>well hot dog...i used to work in palm city at pipers landing c.c......nice area, not too far from the treasure coast either...good luck with the move...maybe we can hook up for a hunt....i'm in so. palm beach county....hh >>

Sounds good Dubba.When I get settled in I will drop you an email.Or send me your phone #.
    Thank's..Al
  • Options

<< <i>well hot dog...i used to work in palm city at pipers landing c.c......nice area, not too far from the treasure coast either...good luck with the move...maybe we can hook up for a hunt....i'm in so. palm beach county....hh >>

sounds good...have a safe trip down....hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage