Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Recent pickups

I recently purchased these obscure and hard to find cards for my Dave Concepcion collection from a fellow board member, Richard Reder. Richard was a pleasure to do business with.

Phil

Comments

• 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Those are cool cards.

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Thanks Phil, I hope you enjoy them. I enjoyed collecting them. Your 77 cloth morgan is on it's way.

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    those are very cool cards, do you think he will ever get into the HOF??
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• redlegsredlegs Posts: 909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Davey will get in Cooperstown eventually just like Pee Wee Reese. He was the premier shortstop in the NL during the 1970's and early 80's. Davey will obviously be helped by being associated with a great team. His career needs to be evaluated in the context of the era in which he played in. Pee Wee and Phil Rizzuto would never have gotten in if their careers were judged based upon today's offensive standards.

Phil