Home PSA Set Registry Forum

PSA Graded 1975 Topps Minis Questions

Hello everyone,

I wanted to address some of the things discussed on the boards.

The bottom line is that there is no recall, no major problem, etc with PSA graded 1975 Topps Minis.

Cards, not just 1975 Topps Minis, can vary in size and not be altered in any way. Anyone with vending or presentation cut experience can tell you that. It is not uncommon for certain issues to vary in size, cards that are totally original and factory cut.

If any of you would like to pick up the phone and discuss the matter I can be reached directly at 949-567-1170.

This is a serious offer and I am happy to discuss in more detail with anyone who is interested.

Please understand that I am not going to respond the further questions on the board so I encourage you to call....I will call back.

Take care,

Joe Orlando
President
Joe Orlando
CEO, Collectors Universe, Inc.

Comments

• StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hello everyone,

I wanted to address some of the things discussed on the boards.

The bottom line is that there is no recall, no major problem, etc with PSA graded 1975 Topps Minis.

Cards, not just 1975 Topps Minis, can vary in size and not be altered in any way. Anyone with vending or presentation cut experience can tell you that. It is not uncommon for certain issues to vary in size, cards that are totally original and factory cut.

If any of you would like to pick up the phone and discuss the matter I can be reached directly at 949-567-1170.

This is a serious offer and I am happy to discuss in more detail with anyone who is interested.

Please understand that I am not going to respond the further questions on the board so I encourage you to call....I will call back.

Take care,

Joe Orlando
    President >>

Been on here since 2001 and only 200 posts, who does this guy think he is??

Seriously though, how many companies do you know where the President is will to give you a direct line of conversation to discuss an issue.image

• << <i>Been on here since 2001 and only 200 posts, who does this guy think he is?? >>