Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Should I renew my PSA membership?

My membership is now expired and am debating on renewing. Suggestions? I like having access to the pop report and the ability to submit on various specials. I always have cards to submit, but it's more for my ebay stock than anything else. Not sure if I am going to take the dive again for another annual membership.

Comments

• Options
    Don't understand why the confusion...the free cards that you get to grade pay for the membership...and you get your pluses...pop report and specials...
    Henri
    Collector
    Topps 58,59,60,61,62,63,64 Sets
    Fleer 60, 61-62 Sets
  • Options
    Just renewed mine, mostly for the free graded cards, which pretty much covers the cost. Also you get those mentioned bonuses. Why not?
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    With the 12 free vouchers you get (for a 2-year membership), plus I sell all of my SMRs, I recoup more than what I pay for my membership. Good deal all around.
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
  • Options
    Don't do it.
    Collector of 71 Kelloggs Football and Unitas cards.
  • Options

<< <i>Don't do it. >>

Why???
  • Options
    Has anyone that recently renewed received the book?

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    yep i got my book at the set registry lunch at the national. all attending got a free verison. its nice...plus has my favre rc in it!!
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    That's cool. I just renewed last month and haven't received mine as of yet. I know they just started shipping.

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Does anyone have the link that shows how long you have left on your current membership?

I use to look at it regularly on the old PSA website, but I can't seem to find it on the new server.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Does anyone have the link that shows how long you have left on your current membership?

I use to look at it regularly on the old PSA website, but I can't seem to find it on the new server. >>

Don't worry, PSA will let you know....it's like having a magazine subscription, months before it expires you get notified.....at least that is what happened to me
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That's cool. I just renewed last month and haven't received mine as of yet. I know they just started shipping.

Red >>

I just renewed my subscription as well. Im looking forward to the book, good to hear they are now being shipped!
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Does anyone have the link that shows how long you have left on your current membership?

I use to look at it regularly on the old PSA website, but I can't seem to find it on the new server. >>

Don't worry, PSA will let you know....it's like having a magazine subscription, months before it expires you get notified.....at least that is what happened to me >>

They didn't let me know, they just let my subscription lapse. Seems like a poor customer service move, IMO...
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Don't worry, PSA will let you know....it's like having a magazine subscription, months before it expires you get notified.....at least that is what happened to me >>

They didn't let me know, they just let my subscription lapse. Seems like a poor customer service move, IMO... >>

Being a Browns fan I was going to say that it was because of your icon....but I won't......I AGREE WITH YA!!! Poor public relations for sure!!
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    I would say definitely renew- with one catch. Sometimes I renew and wait months to send in cards---- wait until you have stuff to send in so you don't waste your membership. What's the sense of renewing right away if you have nothing to send in. I know you can save like $10 or something if you renew right away. Either way: renew.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Red - I just recently renewed and inside the package was a flyer
    stating the book would ship out on 9/15, so give it a few more days