Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

matty's in templates for my set registry by becoka

wow i really like these by ben...i think it adds a lil flair with grade--designation--mintage...what say you?...anyone who likes these need only pm becoka for reasonable $$$ quote

everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

Comments

• Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Coming along nicely, only one left. image

Have not decided which way I like it but here is another view of the first one; might be slightly darker than in hand vs. the first which is pretty close.

• Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

Hi Ted,

Very nice there! first class!

Brian
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    thanks brianimage

i'd have a matty imaged by you too but just about all mine have credits to the awesome person you are---oneday they all will be soimage

oh hey my 12' is on it's photo-contest tour so images are coming soon...very soonimage
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    Nice photos!

We should call this the "MPL Forum".image
  • Options
    SteveSteve Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭
    Very nice pictures. Unfortunately, because the hobby has NOT yet decided what mintage figures to assign to each of the MPL's the one shown for 1915 has never been used for that coin, the 1910 is traditional, but not currently used in the Red Book, the 1909 IS currently used in the Red Book but wasn't in last year's edition. The 1914 is fine, that is IT IS THE ONLY MPL SHOWN THAT HAS REMAINED CONSTANT THRU THE YEARS.

I don't want to devert this thread but I just go wild with the question of mintages of MPL's, as you know. If only we let the mintage numbers that were used for 50 years until 1998 remain. Of course, today, NOBODY knows what the correct numbers are. Too bad. Steveimage
  • Options
    Danggg i'm getting nervous trying to compete with those images... image
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    Nice looking bunch you got there, Teddy. Nice presentation too.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com