Options

Gold Buffalo and Fractional Pops from 2006 and on....for my friend CB2597

GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    Wow. What do you have to do to a fresh US Mint Bullion coin to get a 66 out of it?

Sneeze on it and then wipe it up with an abrasive cloth?

Store it in the kitty litter box?

Maybe use it as a coaster for my espresso cup?

• Options
    Thanks for this detailed info Goldbully.image
    Wow look at the $25 MS70.... I believe it was only like 4 days prior to the deadline when you can submit these fracs to PCGS when they brought back the FS for non dealers...not enough time to order from the mint and submit it for grading to get that FS designation. I wonder if the pop for the FS70's will stay low. image
  • Options
    bumanchubumanchu Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks for this detailed info Goldbully.image
    Wow look at the $25 MS70.... I believe it was only like 4 days prior to the deadline when you can submit these fracs to PCGS when they brought back the FS for non dealers...not enough time to order from the mint and submit it for grading to get that FS designation. I wonder if the pop for the FS70's will stay low. image >>

I hope so..... it appears to be the key of the set!!
    And I ain't lying this time.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks for this detailed info Goldbully.image
    Wow look at the $25 MS70.... I believe it was only like 4 days prior to the deadline when you can submit these fracs to PCGS when they brought back the FS for non dealers...not enough time to order from the mint and submit it for grading to get that FS designation. I wonder if the pop for the FS70's will stay low. image >>

I hope so..... it appears to be the key of the set!! >>

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file