Home PSA Set Registry Forum

My first complete Registry Set

It's a tiny 19 card autographed set, but the rookie cards in the 2003 Donruss Elite are serial numbered to 50 cards each. It took me a little over a year to finally track down the last missing card, but I finally found one (and of course another turned up, so I ended up with 2)
Many of the "key" cards are PSA 9s and 10s and the set finishes with a little over 9.10.

On to the next complete set!

Comments

• Congrats! You should post some scans.
  • Thanks! It was fun to finally finish the set. I have no idea what my Photobucket ID is and no access to the email address I signed up with. I did upload the pics of the PSA10s in the set. (2003 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century Autos)

On to my next Registry set...
  • Congratulations on the set. hoping to finish a set of my own someday. Of coarse 351 card set is a bit more daunting task
  • sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    2003 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century Autographs ... 4theboyz-Michael's03 - The Number One Finest Set of All Time
  • sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    I've been working on an all #'d /50 AUTO set as well - ( 2 ) years on this one, so I feel your pain ... 2006 Topps Chrome Football - Blue Border Master Auto Parallel.

The further away from the release year, the harder they are to find. Just sent off the L Maroney, S Holmes and D Williams for the $14/5 day special.
  • Thanks for posting the link sixdart! After two yrs on this site, you'd think one of these days I'll remember how to post links image
    I hope the grader is in a great mood when he grades your sub.

Bigreddog, I know what ya mean. I just bailed out on the 1960 Topps baseball set. A 572 card set and I had acquired a little over 300 cards. Since I have 95% of the set raw (and that's what I take out to look at) I'm keeping the graded cards I need to complete the set and selling off what's remaining.
    I'm looking for another small set to work on, maybe 1961 Fleer or 61 Golden Press, something that won't take several years to finish like a full Topps set.
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    very cool

congrats!!!

what's next?
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• I really don't know yet. I saw the thread about a complete set of 1961 Golden Press and I think that set pushed me towards scraping the idea of doing a large set and looking to build smaller sets that aren't as time consuming.
    The 1961 Golden Press is under consideration, as is the 61 Fleer baseball and I haven't ruled out doing a early-mid 70s hockey set.
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats
    any set no matter how many cards is worth celebrating. great job....and in very high grade !!!

The guys that do the very large sets continue to astound me.....the work and even $ involved. wow

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Kevin, and good luck with whatever you choose for your next project.