Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Top 250 Cards Registry Set

I just noticed there is a top 250 cards in the hobby set. Must be fairly new because I've never seen it before. Does anyone know if all 200 cards from the original top 200 set are included in the top 250? I would assume so, but I don't know for sure.
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Where is this located at. I looked a little but couldnt find what catagory it was under
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • kwtozkwtoz Posts: 352 ✭✭
    To see the lists, go to "Set Registry". Select "Misc Sports" on the left, then "Key Card Sets.
    Kevin Thomas
  • Kevin

Thanks for the info
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Looks like Joe O took my advice and dropped the McGwire and Sosa cards from the list, but how can he leave out the Pujols 2001 Bowman Chrome...especially after the guy is batting .360 this year!
  • Anyone else giving this a run? I'm obviously way off, but just got the book in the mail today. A lot of fun to go through.
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    I've given it a go from time to time. I always end up deleting my set. Tough!
  • epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    I own 7 of them... only 243 to go!!!

Yeah, don't think I'll ever be tackling that set... Kudos to the 5 out there that have gone at least 50% on that beast!

----

Scratch that... only got 6! Apparently I sold my Maddux 87 Donruss and forgot I did!
  • I just sold about 5 or so cards that would have qualified for the Football list.

The Jordan was my most recent pickup. I'll post the pic when it comes.
  • 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    very tough list
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
    I'm at 14.5%. I published my set.

• << <i>I'm at 14.5%. I published my set. >>

No love for the 250 set?
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 33%, but I'm not collecting the set per se. I just update it when I buy cards for other sets that fit in this one.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

<< <i>I'm at 33%, but I'm not collecting the set per se. I just update it when I buy cards for other sets that fit in this one. >>

I do the exact same thing Andy.
  • Beck6Beck6 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
    I am slowly working on this set too, but really concentrating on the 200 list and then try and fill in a few from the remaining 50. I have not put the two lists side by side, but a few like the Sosa and the 1987 Fleer Bonds on the top 200 will be replaced most likely by some on the 250 list for me. What kind of grades are you guys looking for?
    Registry Sets:
    T222's PSA 1 or better