Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

this guy has an amazing collection!

The rocky Mountain Collection.....check out this Babe Ruth Basic Set link

has many top rated sets, all with high end cards......

a collection that includes both vintage and modern! Very impressive....

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yup that he does, he also blows everyone out of the water when bidding on ebay.

He has been compared to our buddy Mets71 as far as ebay goes.

Nice guy too from what I have been told.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yup that he does, he also blows everyone out of the water when bidding on ebay. >>

ALMOST everyone. He and Dmitri got in a bidding war for a PSA 9 Jim Rice rookie I listed on the Bay about 6 weeks ago. The card went for almost $900 - to Dmitri.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    that is the same person that has won all the high dollar pujols cards lately
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725

<< <i>

<< <i>Yup that he does, he also blows everyone out of the water when bidding on ebay. >>

ALMOST everyone. He and Dmitri got in a bidding war for a PSA 9 Jim Rice rookie I listed on the Bay about 6 weeks ago. The card went for almost $900 - to Dmitri. >>

That was your card? Congrats on that! Several months ago he and his buyer kept outbidding me on this card. I finally purchased one for $410. After that they bought some more examples of this card for $338, $340, $565, and now $860. They must be looking for one that can bump to a 10?

And I thought they were only collecting Hall of Famers? I love Rice, but I don't think he's getting in any time soon.
  • Options

<< <i>And I thought they were only collecting Hall of Famers? I love Rice, but I don't think he's getting in any time soon. >>

Actually he'll be getting in next year. You can count on it.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    I hope so. I also hope some of those guys (Hoopster and Dallas) on the Sports Talk Forum don't see this . . .
  • Options
    Hoopster and Dallas? Sounds like a TV show about a cop and his dog. image
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hoopster and Dallas? Sounds like a TV show about a cop and his dog. >>

Correction- an EIGHTIES TV show about a cop and his dog. image