Home Sports Talk
Options

nothing to see here!

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
move along!

Comments

• Options
    Caught the end of the crawl on the Brewers appeal. it stated that the hit was turned into an error. then I saw the WHOLE crawl!
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    So he got the no-hitter? That's cool
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    No, and according to MLB rules only the official scorer can change the call, the commisioners office cannot.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy the Sillies sure are hanging tough, doubt they can do so for toomuch longer though...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    I'll take the last lot!
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options

<< <i>Boy the Sillies sure are hanging tough, doubt they can do so for toomuch longer though... >>

a highly imperfect team hanging on by their fingertips.
    which is worse, bowing out in Sept, or getting swept in the 1st round of the playoffs?

they'll regret not throwing some big prospects for CC.