Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Web Site Spam

Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com

Comments

• Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    It's got nice items, but the blue-color and small fonts make it a bit hard to read.
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    StumpStump Posts: 927
    Will work on that. I know the Font would be an easy change . Not sure on the color but I will ask my website guy. Thanks for th inout. I have over 49,000 singles on and will be adding alot of modern next
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Whatever you do....do not add some annoying music running non stop in the background.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    I will stay away from the music. I have no sound at all and have no intention of adding any. I am going to add some more pages. Some grading pages and maybe some price guide pages. I already added the aution sit elinks that i knew about. If anybody is looking for them they are on one page on my site
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    Nice Site!
  • Options
    Thanks Mike
  • Options
    TTT. So many posts on this main board it gets pushed 3-4 pages back in a day or so. Hope you guys don't mind just want everyone to get a chance to see the site
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i like it!!!!!!! all mine does is point to ebay lol-that was the extent of my knowledge and all i was messing with it lol-just i could could get ebay store referral credits,that was enough work for me
  • Options
    The ebay link is next. I usually always have 700 items or so in my ebay store so I think it will be worth the link so I can get the credits. Thanks for looking
  • Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    Nice site Dave. Fair prices! I wish you much success with it.

Rich
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Nice Site, I really like your PSA gallery.
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Where are your prices for the PSA cards?

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    I might think about a Purchase or two..
  • Options
    Gallery cards are not for sale. Any PSA cards I have are under the year that they are. You could do a search for Psa and I beleive they will come up
  • Options
    Piman58Piman58 Posts: 814 ✭✭
    Great site. It would also be nice to have arrows at the bottom of the page to go to the next or previous page when viewing your prices.
  • Options
    Piman great idea I looked at that and its a pain to scroll up. I am fairly certain my website guy can do that. Thanks for the idea

Dave
  • Options
    ttt