Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

Woohooooo!!!!! image
Stay safe eveyrone.. I'm a wasted. Playing online poker;
got great music on, and endless beer. My wife is actually
playing video games and leaving me alone....ahhh...it's great!

Comments

• Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    Same to you!
  • Options
    TheThrill22TheThrill22 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭
    I've been a member for a long time but don't post much, but I've learned a lot from others' posts. I've got a question for all: I lost my job the Friday before Labor Day as a contract with an outside company wasn't renewed. Do I still get to celebrate Labor Day? I'm 43 years old and have never been unemployed before so I'm not sure what the standard is for the holiday.
  • Options

<< <i>I've been a member for a long time but don't post much, but I've learned a lot from others' posts. I've got a question for all: I lost my job the Friday before Labor Day as a contract with an outside company wasn't renewed. Do I still get to celebrate Labor Day? I'm 43 years old and have never been unemployed before so I'm not sure what the standard is for the holiday. >>

No, I'm very sorry, but only people who have jobs are allowed to celebrate Labor Day per FDR's executive order number 342, paragraph 17, subsection C. Best of luck next year though.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    u sober up yet bryan?

drunky

j
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    Perfect name for the weekend. I've been putting in sod the past two days. I was suppose to start on Friday but it rained. So I started yesterday and then it rained a good part of the evening so I got to finish up in the mud today. God, I'm glad I work tomorrow so I can rest.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanx Bryan

Same to you!

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    heading out to a family bbq shortly! cheers
    doing it again tommorow too lol.

Leo