Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

nevermind

Canceled, due to lack of participation, and dwindling funds on my part.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Examples...

Here's one example, though it cost me a tiny bit more than $50.

And another, which cost considerably more than the $50 on the table for this challenge, but I post it just to show the "look" I am referring to.

imageimage

Here's one I haven't bought yet, but I probably will. It was offered to me for considerably LESS than $50 (roughly half the challenge amount).

CircCams need not be expensive, or even high grade... just old and original and problem-free, with that nice look!

imageimage

I would love to see a With Rays Shield nickel in CircCam offered. My very first Shield nickel, as a kid collector in 1977, was an 1866 w/Rays- it was practically black, but had CircCam contrast, with white design features. I got it for a song because it was being sold as "dark". It was dark, but attractively so, thanks to the CircCam effect.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Cheap + Lots of shipping and handlingimage
    imageimage
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    mojoriznmojorizn Posts: 1,380
    ttt C'mon, give him some inventory so I can stop searching through 50 different websites for this material!

Mojo
    "I am the wilderness that is lost in man."
    -Jim Morrison-
    Mr. Mojorizn

my blog:www.numistories.com