Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

New colorless Indian set registry is launched

I believe there is an incredible amount of Red/Brown and Brown gem Indian cents . There is also some pretty nice circulation examples and AU specimens.
So I asked PCGS to launch an appropriate set registry.It is now online as a "colorless set ".

Stewart Blay

Comments

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it proves popular enough, maybe a Lincoln set could be established.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    It's about time. High grade RBs and Browns are MUCH tougher and rarer than most people think. Tougher than Reds by far. I hope they do the same with Lincolns, now.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    it's kind of an interesting concept in a way

i know with other set's the bonuses have driven up prices and demands for coins with set bonus

now i ponder how many "tied for spot" set's will be found here

you think they may try...colorfull only too...i mean that without disrespect...it's just colorfull toners probably are due some position and would be a treat as a viewing preference...to the mass of those who treasure the colors that can lace series

well i've kicked the tires enough here..."put a fork in me...i'm done"
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    LINK Cool. image

I should retain the #1 Finest set of all time for about 6 minutes or so. image

• Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    I think I was #1 for a day.....
    Now I'm #2. image
    Tomorrow I'll be #.........image
  • Options
    STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

HI GUYS,

I lobbied for BOTH Indians and Lincoln cents. David Hall wants to see how popular the Colorless concept becomes with Indian cents before the colorless Lincoln cents become on the set registry. Therefore register your Indian cent collections.It is more affordable to collect R/B and BN coins at the present time. Happy Hunting !

Stewart
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can they call it something different than "colorless"? Afterall, most collectors buy RB or BN because of the color.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    Perhaps "Bonusless", "Equal Color Weighted", or "No Color Bonus". image

"Colorblind"? Colorful? Albino? image
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Can they call it something different than "colorless"? Afterall, most collectors buy RB or BN because of the color. >>

Excellent point.
  • Options
    dbemikedbemike Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    Couldn't resist adding what I have, my Indians been on hold since the Lincoln variety set launched.