Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OT: My first Wrigley Rooftop game

Going to my first roof top game tomorrow. Free beer and food. I though it was just a roof top that you climbed some stairs to and they gave you some hot dogs and keg beer. Then my friend sent me the link to the roof top. Unreal check this out.

Wrigley Field Roof Top

Comments

• Options
    Ladder7Ladder7 Posts: 1,221
    Unbelievable. And what a great view. Nearly as good as the Monster seats. Have fun Cory
  • Options
    Don't forget to post some pics from your view. That looks awesome!
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Looks like you'll have a ball! I've never had that kind of experience, but I've frequented a few boxes that were rather plush. They were a great time, so I'm certain that will be.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's incredible Cory! Hope you have a great time.

I wonder when they did all that fancy renovation - I never paid attention - it didn't always look that good.

Wow!
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like your gonna have some fun Cory. You sure can't beat free food and beer image

I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon
  • Options
    ripkenintheminorsripkenintheminors Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I wonder when they did all that fancy renovation - I never paid attention - it didn't always look that good. >>

The renovations in the Wrigleyville neighborhood are amazing. I noticed the rooftop in that picture the last time I went to a game there. I didn't check the links but I've always been curious about what type of view you could get from that rooftop in particular. After all, it's in foul territory. FWIW there's another rooftop I've noticed in left center that's been built since I last made a trip out there.