Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

New Sports Community and Auction Site

Are you ready? We are now in the final day of preparation for the BIG launch here at SportsWanted.com. All auctions will go live tomorrow at 12 noon and we want to make sure that everyone has all there items loaded in and ready to go. Don’t forget… in celebration of the BIG launch we are opening up the site with a bang!! We want everyone to be able try out all the features and check us out… so, now through September 30, 2008 all members can take advantage of:

FREE Unlimited Auctions Listings – list everything you want… you can even list in bulk… it’s FREE!!
FREE Unlimited Auction Upgrades – Try out all the upgrades and see what you like and what your don’t… there all FREE!!

1. Home Page Feature Fees
2. Category Feature Fees
3. Bold Item Fees
4. Highlighted Item fees
5. Reserve Price Fees
6. Buy Out Fees
7. Image Upload Fees
8. Media Upload Fees
9. Custom Start and End Time Fees
10. Item Swap Fees
11. Make Offer Fees

FREE Unlimited Wanted Ads – Create a Wanted Ad to complete a set or let the other members know what you buy… try it out while it’s FREE!!
FREE Unlimited use of all Store Fronts (load up to 1,000,000 cards) – Here is a great way to market yourself and showcase your products… Yep, it’s FREE too!!

We want SportsWanted.com to be a site for all collectors of all sizes so we adjusted our site fees to accommodate everyone. First we set our site fees to be the lowest available anywhere knowing that this would satisfy the average collector who only sells a few items a month. Then for the higher volume collectors we created our volume savings discounts… these special discounts were designed to reward the larger volume members with substantial savings above and beyond the standard site fees. Here’s how they work:

List 20-29 auctions on the site in a current month and you receive 20% OFF your entire monthly statement.
List 30-39 auctions on the site in a current month and you receive 30% OFF your entire monthly statement.
And if you list 40 or more auctions on the site in a current month you will receive 40% OFF your entire monthly statement.

We also wanted SportsWanted.com to be much more than just an auction site so we added some extras for our members to use and enjoy:

Looking for local Card Shops or upcoming shows?

Check out our Card Shop and Card Show Finder sections… We now have about 100 card shops loaded in our card shop directory and about 200 upcoming card shows in the card show directory. These directories are there for our members to find what they need when they need it. If you are a card shop owner or a card show promoter and would like your info added to the directories please email me and I will add you info to the directory today!!

Want to know “What’s New” in the industry?

Check out our “What’s New” section and see what product is currently out or sometimes get a sneak peak at what’s coming soon… this section is completely dedicated to all things in the industry keeping the collector up to speed on what’s what.

Want to watch a great “PULL” or maybe you want to post your “PULL” for everyone to see.

Check out our Box Breaks section… this is quickly becoming one of our most popular sections on the site. Here you can watch people opening their boxes or cases and see how they did. We also have the capability for you to upload your own videos to share with the other members on the site.

The most important feature of the site is our dedication to the hobby and to you the collector. Our commitment to our members is simple… deliver a high quality product and back it up with an even higher level of customer service. We feel the time is right for a change in the industry and we want to offer collectors a smart choice when it comes to doing business.

We hope you check us out and give us a chance… if you like us, tell a friend… we would love to see you all of you onboard for our launch on August 31. If you have any questions about the site please email me at allen@sportswanted.com.
Allen Masengill
www.SportsWanted.com
(866) 930-7180 ext.# 711

Comments

• Options
    All auctions are now LIVE at www.SportsWanted.com... We have officially launched the site with almost 18,000 auctions!! Come check us out... Let me know if you have any questions about the site.
    Allen Masengill
    www.SportsWanted.com
    (866) 930-7180 ext.# 711
  • Options
    Allen, Why is it that if I search a specific year like say "1968" it will pull up all the auctions with 1968 in the title, but when I do a search for "PSA" or "PSA 8" it pulls up nothing? Then when I go wading through all the pages I find PSA graded cards! Is this a glitch in your system or am I not using the search feature correctly? I think you have a very good idea and I'm always looking for alternitives to FeeBay but this is frustrating because I do not want to have to wade through page after page of modern, non-graded cards just to find a few PSA slabs.

Paul.
  • Options
    Paul,

Thanks for the catch... I have my IT guy looking into that right now... as soon as I have an answer I will get back with you.
    Allen Masengill
    www.SportsWanted.com
    (866) 930-7180 ext.# 711
  • Options

<< <i>Paul,

Thanks for the catch... I have my IT guy looking into that right now... as soon as I have an answer I will get back with you. >>

Well 12 days and it's still not fixed. You must have a very slow IT guy!