Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Relief and Heavy Glare Matte Proof Photos

Comments

• Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    that 1st shot is neat and very crisp...what a coin...i merely hope oneday i get to acquire my pr64r/b...i almost think it won't happen at times...and it was your 1st...congrats
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    66RB66RB Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭
    that's a great photo for showing the textured fields and the high rims, and a nice coin too!

I could never get a good shot of this matte proof when I owned it. I think another forum member owns it nowimage

ANACS 63RB
    imageimage
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>that's a great photo for showing the textured fields and the high rims, and a nice coin too!

I could never get a good shot of this matte proof when I owned it. I think another forum member owns it nowimage

ANACS 63RB
    imageimage >>

I have a pretty decent pic of that one but not on this computer. Another forum member owns it now.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call me odd, but I really like the second photo. It shows an aspect of the luster that you can only see when the light bounces right off the holder and into your eye. From an artistic standpiont, I think the photo is pretty worthy.

• Options
    mcheathmcheath Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭
    The third photo is the one I find amazing. What a coin and photo.