Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Lincoln Cents for sale! JUST ADDED: a nice 1923-S cent! 1926-S cents, *RPM's*, new stuff!

Here are some nicer Lincoln's that I have for sale, if you are interested at all in any of them, please pm me, and we will work something out. Shipping will be $3 (insurance extra if wanted). If you purchase $50+, shipping is free. 7 day, no hassle return on any or all the coins you purchase, upon reciept of coins. If you'd like any references, just drop me a line, I'd be more than glad to provide you will some people I've had past dealings with. image Now for the good stuff:

1911-D SOLD

1921-S SOLD

GONE
1926-S Lincoln Cent, VF-25ish.

SOLD
1926-S Lincoln Cent, VF-35.

I also have 6 other 26-S Lincoln's cents yet to list, if you aren't interested in the ones above, I should have pics of the others soon. PM me if interested in them, all are VF except one, which I would grade a F. The VF's are $14 each, while the F is $9. Just drop me a pm if interested in any or all the coins I have listed, and we wil work something out. I'm open to some trades too, just let me know what you have. image

THE RPM's:

1927-D RPM#1 and DDO#1 VF-25
This is a very nice coin, with a nice brown color. This coin is now a problem free VF-25. Reason I say now, is because when I recieved the coin, there was a very light corrosion that was starting to form. However, I was able to successfully remove it, without doing harm to the coin. (No, it didn't get dipped. image) This coin is a nice coin, and I stand by my statement of problem free. This coin has a 2 week return policy, where if you want to return it at all during that time, I'll refund your money no problem. If you'd like to take this coin to dealers to get it checked out. I say all this for your security, and to mention for accuracy. Pics are more than available, just drop me a pm. image

Now for the rest of the coins:
1943-D RPM#?? MS-65 HOLD
Here's a coin which I found while going through a bag of wheat cents, and I haven't been able to find an attribution for it. If anyone has any info on it, please let me know. Please make an offer if you're interested in buying.

1938-D RPM#3? MS-65+! Brown
Here's a really beautiful example of the RPM#3? I'm not too sure on the attribution, but I do strongly believe it's the RPM#3. This coin has beautiful color, real nice strike (I believe the norm for this date and mint, but still a plus in my opinion image) Priced at $25, or make an offer.

1953-D RPM#1 XF-40 $4.75
1954-D RPM#1 AU-58 $8.00 (nice coin)
1954-D RPM#2c MS-64 R/B $2.50 (cleaned? Person I bought it from says it's been cleaned, I don't see any traces of it?)
1955-D RPM#5 MS-63 R/B $2.00
1955-S RPM#2 MS-65+ R/B $5.00 (nice coin, nice target toning on reverse)
1959-D RPM#5 MS-65 $4.00
1959-D RPM#7 MS-65 $6.00
1960-D RPM#2 MS-65 $7.00 (nice coin)
1960-D RPM#5 MS-63+ R/B $4.00 (nice coin)
1960-D RPM#7 MS-65 $4.00
1960-D RPM#21 MS-64 $5.00
1960-D RPM#50 MS-65 $4.00

I also have two other RPM's yet to list, a 44 D/D, and 47 S/S, yet to be attributed. If you're interested in these, drop me a line, and I'll try to attribute them for you a little faster. Pics are available on all coins, no problemo. image Thanks for looking!

JUST ADDED:

1923-S Lincoln Cent: Here is a nice example of a 1923-S Lincoln Cent. This date is known for mushy strikes, and this example is pretty decently struck. Tough to find, a nice VF-35 IMO, just a tad away from XF. Still, a nice example, and will fit nicely into a set your putting together, or just single. Priced at $15 shipped.

Phoenix image
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is."

Comments

• Options
    dohdoh Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭
    He is?
    Positive BST transactions with: too many names to list! 36 at last count.
  • Options

<< <i>He is? >>

Huh? Who is what? Lol. Bump for today. image

Phoenix :cool:
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is."
  • Options
    Today is...............................Sunday. image

Phoenix image
  • Options
    Just another ordinary Monday. image

Phoenix image
  • Options
    Bump. image

Phoenix image
  • Options
    Still here. image

Phoenix image
  • Options
    Bump for the day. image

Phoenix image
  • Options
    Updated with stuff I'm looking for. image

Phoenix image
  • Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>He is? >>

Your erroneous use of an apostrophe in the title means you are saying "Lincoln is for sale".

I hope not. You'd have to jackhammer through a lot of concrete to open his tomb. And I'm not sure I would want what is inside.

Drop the apostrophe. It's "Lincolns", not "Lincoln's".

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>He is? >>

Your erroneous use of an apostrophe in the title means you are saying "Lincoln is for sale".

I hope not. You'd have to jackhammer through a lot of concrete to open his tomb. And I'm not sure I would want what is inside.

Drop the apostrophe. It's "Lincolns", not "Lincoln's". >>

Ahhh, I get it now, thanks. image

Phoenix image
  • Options
    More stuff added, check it out!

Phoenix image
  • Options
    bump

Phoenix image
  • Options
    bump

Phoenix image
  • Options
    Still here. image

Phoenix image
  • Options
    Just added a pic to the 38-D, and a 23-S!

Phoenix image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you'd like any references, just drop me a line, I'd be more than glad to provide you will some people I've had past dealings with. >>

Here's one.

This lad might be a YN but he knows his Lincoln cents better than ol' LordM does, and he had to show me a thing or two recently. image

Our last trade went fine.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>If you'd like any references, just drop me a line, I'd be more than glad to provide you will some people I've had past dealings with. >>

Here's one.

This lad might be a YN but he knows his Lincoln cents better than ol' LordM does, and he had to show me a thing or two recently. image

Our last trade went fine.

image >>

Thanks lordm, I appreciate it. image Bump for today. image

Phoenix image
  • Options
    Bump.

Phoenix image