Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Correct Response Earns a Mystery Gift***Recipient:sinnbadd***

I'm in a very giving mood, so I'm gonna post this very easy baseball trivia question. The first one to post the correct answer receives a neato mystery gift.

Among non-pitchers, who had the least amount of official at-bats while winning the Rookie of the Year award?

Name the player and his AB total.
Brett

Comments

• Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Frank Linzy, 1965, 18 AB.
  • Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    Frank was a pitcher...and I don't think he was ever ROY. Try again.
    Brett
  • Options
    kevin durant
    0 AB's
    LOL
  • Options
    Willie McCovey 1959 192 ABS Jeff
  • Options
    If I wanted laughs I would like in the mirror.
    Brett
  • Options

<< <i>Willie McCovey 1959 192 ABS Jeff >>

Correct!. Nicely done. Please PM me with your address to receive your gift. Thanks for playing.
    Brett
  • Options
    Piman58Piman58 Posts: 814 ✭✭
    I would guess Bob Hamelin with 312 ABs for the Royals in 1994.
  • Options
    MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    All I can say is Ymarea is not only the king of the 1972 baseball set, he's a heck of a nice guy and sends out GREAT cards in contests!
    Thanks again
  • Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Another great contest, Brett

Too bad I can't read very well...

Mike
  • Options

<< <i>All I can say is Ymarea is not only the king of the 1972 baseball set, he's a heck of a nice guy and sends out GREAT cards in contests!
    Thanks again >>

Stop, Michael, you're making me blush.image

Piman, Hamelin is among the lowest. Although there were a couple of guys right behing McCovey with about 225 AB's.
    Brett
  • Options
    WHooo can't wait for the mystery gift. The long weekend is shaping up nicely already! Thanks Brett
  • Options
    You're welcome, Jeff.
    Brett
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭

<< <i>If I wanted laughs I would like in the mirror. >>

I dance nekkid. image
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>If I wanted laughs I would like in the mirror. >>

I dance nekkid. image >>

There you go...Taking something completely innocent and making it dirty. For shame! image
    Brett
  • Options

<< <i>All I can say is Ymarea is not only the king of the 1972 baseball set, he's a heck of a nice guy and sends out GREAT cards in contests! >>

Since I missed the quick contest, let me jump in and add a thanks to Brett for the 1972 Topps cards for my raw set. I bought a handful from him. Then he sent me about 70 more nice NRMT/MT extras a week later for free.
  • Options
    Sure, that sounds nice. But what Bill failed to mention is that he paid an arm and a leg for the original handful of cards.image
    Brett
  • Options
    What a class act! Brett, I just received my mystery gift and I am overwhelmed. For all you observers out there, Brett sent me his intended mystery gift, a beautiful Robin Yount rookie card . As if that weren't enogh, he included 7 1972 OPC CFL cards because I am from Canada including a PSA 8 Don Jonas card. I will get some scans up soon. Who says all the good guys are gone! Thanks Brett. Very much appreciated! Jeff
  • Options
    Jeff,

You are very welcome. It was my sincere pleasure. Thanks for letting me know the cards arrived safely.
    Brett