Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone else sign up for e-bay bucks program?

TennesseeDaveTennesseeDave Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think you got something like 5% of your qualifying purchases paid thru pay-pal from 7/1 till 8/15.I ended up getting a $64 coupon that I can use on any item(coin) paid for with paypal til 9/21.I am trying to find a nice CBH to use mine on.
Trade $'s

Comments

• Options
    I guess I'm out of the loop....
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    I just saw an invite to join a Beta of the program.

Join
    They track your eligible purchases (most categories except things like motors, realestate, classifieds)
    Pay with PP
    Every 3 months get a voucher good toward e-bay purchases for 2% of total spent

It sounds like a tool to promote greater e-bay sales. When you get the voucher, you only have limited time to spend it. So e-bay takes a smaller profit on sales to generate greater sales....
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I opted in for the beta test. I've got about $40 worth of "eBay Bucks" at the moment. We'll see what happens when I go to spend them.....
    I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
    Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.
  • Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    I have almost $400 in eBay bucks saved up. We'll see how it goes when I try and redeem them next month.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options
    Very interesting.
    In the time of Chimpanzee's
    I was a Monkey
  • Options
    I received an invite for this program a few months ago. As of today I have about $25 in there that matures July 1st. It will definitely be in someone else’s pocket July 2nd.
    "I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way." - Franklin Pierce Adams

Positive BST Transactions: kalshacon
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    I've seen that logo for a while but I figured it was for a ebay/paypal credit card. BOOOOO!!!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    Bayard1908Bayard1908 Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have almost $400 in eBay bucks saved up. We'll see how it goes when I try and redeem them next month. >>

You spent $20,000 on eBay? I thought I was out of control.
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

I signed up as well and now have about $38.00 in eBay Bucks.

The other day I was offered "Double eBay Bucks"
    on anything purchased before June 30th.

Problem is, there isn't anything listed currently
    that I'm interested in. image

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    carscars Posts: 1,904
    I've over $300 already...
    Its all relative
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got an invite a couple days ago and signed up. Nothing in the bank, yet, but give me time...
  • Options
    I have $4.05!image Hmm....now what to do with it??
  • Options
    GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭
    This week they sent an email saying:

"earn double eBay Bucks--5 days only!"

Ed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file