Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1953 Mantle/Mays & 1954 Aaron Rookie

I have the above stated cards going off on Ebay tomorrow night at 99 cent openers no reserve, if anyone is interested. Nice low grade cards that won't break the bank to own.....look under tarheeltreasurehunt

Comments

• Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    bobby,

Can I get a link to the auctions? I may be interested
  • Options
    earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭
    do you accept returns?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    good luck Bobby
    Good for you.
  • Options
    ssdawg77ssdawg77 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    LOL! Why on earth would you want to do a return?? I have included good scans of the fronts AND backs of each card (most sellers only provide a scan of the front). I have never understand why a seller would only scan one side, as to me, the back is just as important as the front. Anyway, NO RETURNS...that should not be necessary....
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>LOL! Why on earth would you want to do a return?? I have included good scans of the fronts AND backs of each card (most sellers only provide a scan of the front). I have never understand why a seller would only scan one side, as to me, the back is just as important as the front. Anyway, NO RETURNS...that should not be necessary.... >>

Very nice stuff BTW!
  • Options
    Thanks perkdogg....I try to keep a good mix on Ebay....dont know how much longer I will be selling on there......bad experieces....
  • Options
    my question about returns was not a serious one...asking that due to your other thread about the returned cards.
  • Options
    I know CalGuy! I was just picking....I do hope some of you win my cards! The more people that win off of here, I may just cut out Ebay entirely!
  • Options
    it has worked for me
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    The vintage low grade cards end this Sunday......thank you for all who have bid, and good luck during the final stretch!
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    My Bank is empty at this time or I surely would make a hit on the 53 mays.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    I am watching the Paige right now. Hope I can win it!
  • Options
    I have two 53 Mays.....one is a 1.5 and the other is a 3...cool short print card.....the Paige is cool as well......it is my personal favorite Paige card.....I love everything about it...I wish it was in better shape, but then again, there is a market for the low grades as well....
  • Options
    I have been trying to get a Paige in low grade, but could find one. I am going to try my best to get this one if it does not get to high for me!
  • Options
    I would be VERY surprised if it went higher than $50....This was one of the first cards I had graded when I joined PSA. If I had known they would put out the monthly specials as good as they do, I would have waited, as I knew it wasn't going to grade high....now that I am 'seasoned', I know to hold on to my low graded stars until they have a cheap special....I paid $15 to get it graded....
  • Options
    Well, the cards end in 5+ hours and almost all of them are way below VCP prices averages.....here are some example
    1953 Topps Mays SGC (1.5) = VCP Avg ($210 - guesstimated between the 1 and the 2 because there are no previous sales) - Current Ebay=$103
    1953 Topps Mantle SGC (1) = VCP Avg ($275) - Current Ebay=$190
    1952 Topps Pafko SGC (3) = VCP Avg ($221) - Current Ebay=$126
    1950 Bowman Williams SGC (4) = VCP Avg ($177) - Current Ebay=$99
    1955 Topps Aaron SGC (4) = VCP Avg ($81) - Current Ebay=$57
    1956 Topps Mantle SGC (4) = VCP Avg ($381) - Current Ebay=$282
    1954 Bowman Mantle SGC (3) = VCP Avg ($244) - Current Ebay=$180

.....and there are plenty more!!! Still have 1933 Goudeys at 99 cents!!! Enjoy!