Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

3 super nice coins for sale just back from pcgs (64rd 18-d Lincoln, 66fs 76-d and 67fs 95-p Jefferso

My prices include shipping and I always offer a full return priviledge.

pcgs ms64rd 18-d Lincoln $1895. Incredibly nice for the grade. Bright, lusterous, basically an even red in color, maybe just a slight variance in shades of red. No darkening whatsoever! No spots whatsover. A few very minor marks but nothing that stands out at all to the naked eye. I wouldn't even think they're the reason why it wouldn't be ms65, but I guess there is no other reason! The strike is full or virtually full with full lines in the wheat ears. This date has a lower pop, in 64rd and higher, than 24-d!

pcgs ms66fs 76-d Jefferson $595. An even light grey toned with nice luster underneath. Not a mark to the naked eye. A few small ones on the coat under magnification. Beautiful steps! And pretty much ms67 reverse. This date is so underated. It should be worth close to $1000.

pcgs ms67fs 95-p Jefferson $695. Now pop 10/0. Untoned, super flashy. No marks except for one small hit upper left obverse field. Gorgeous full 6 steps. I paid $800 for the one I already had in my own collection.

Thanks for looking!
(edit for spelling)