Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Adrian Peterson and Kevin Durant Master Set

Hello all, not new to the boards, but new to posting!

I am looking to start a Kevin Durant and Adrian Peterson Master set, but there isn't one listed. Does anyone know if it is possible to get one started? What does one have to do to get this recognized. Also, does anyone have either of these players cards in a PSA 10 that they are wanting to sell?

LMK.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Mike

Comments

• Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    You have to go to the PSA Set Registry portion of the website. Become a set registry member and fill out a set registry request. You have to compile a list yourself of all the cards in the set. Being that these guys are still very young you might want to start with a RC set registry and wait a few years for the master set, otherwise you will have tons of cards you collected but can't register them due to how slow PSA is in updating its DB.

Also, player set registries take 6 months to 1 year to get added normally so if you request it today you might have it by Jan next year.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    Thanks for the info! That sucks, I have to put together his cards myself? How the hell am I supossed to do that, there must be 100's of inserts and subsets! How do I found out that info?
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Beckett might be able to help you there but yeah, don't expect PSA to do any leg work for you.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    Well, of course not, I only pay them about $100 a year, why would they do any leg work