Home Precious Metals

where will gold and silver end today Aug 26

PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
What is you best guess where the spot for gold and silver be at todays close?
Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

Comments

imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
    Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to?
  • PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I should put my guess in also

Gold 820.00
    Silver 13.40

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Looks like I went the wrong way on my guesses, that hurricane is helping push up oil, and gold and silver are tagging along for the ride. image
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
    looks like you may be right

• fcfc Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭
    since i was looking to buy some over the last few days... up of course.
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    since i was looking to buy some over the last few days... up of course.

fc, the trend........is your friend.

If you can tell me with 100% certainty that the trend is up, I'd certainly appreciate it, because I'm looking for another entry point myself!!image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
    New York close
    Gold $824.10
    Silver 13.57

Tomorrow is another day!

• << <i>New York close
    Gold $824.10
    Silver 13.57

Tomorrow is another day! >>

Actually, tonight is the overseas trading session. Tomorrow will be based on those closes.

Yes, I am of the opinion that the trend is up. Should be that way for the next 3 weeks, IMO.

Have to re-think it again in mid-September.

Generally there is a drop at that time, but with the way things have been going, the 25 year calendar trends aren't staying true to form.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff