Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Spamming My Website

My website is up and running. I have been working on it for some time. I have about 47,000 singles on there. I will continue to load every week and if you dont see the year you are collecting or set building just email me and I will see what I have. I am using this tool to further my collecting and am open to trades for cards I need. I will have a seperate trade page soon and have listed some on the main page.

www.djjscards.com Link
Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com

Comments

• Options
    I have bought several times from him and had nothing but great experiances.....
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Nick

Thanks for the link
  • Options
    Flintboy thanks for the praise
  • Options
    Stump, Great site and overall decent prices, I'm sure I'll be placing an order at some point! Are any of your prices negotiable? Especially on bulk orders? My only suggestion is that you need more scans, especially of the graded cards.
  • Options
    Just added a scan feature and will be scanning the PSA graded and any major star card. Thanks for the feedback. I am setting up a discount code for the PSa guys who are froum members. Still working on that but it most like will be a graduated rate. I still have to come up with pricing levels for this. I have lots of cards to load and it takes alot of time. I put on just over 100 tonight. I am going to try and get 500-700 a week on for awhile. I have just over 48,000 single cards on now. I have complete football sets from 68-81 that I will be working on during football season. They are in pretty nice shape
  • Options
    Just ordered some 62s and 63s for my Colt .45 team sets.

• Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    Looks really well organized. Good luck with the sales.
  • Options
    StumpStump Posts: 927
    SS

Thanks for the order. Cards will ship today. It is definately a work in progress. I am also thinking about putting a blog page on or maybe even a forum so guys can chat
  • Options
    Got my cards today.

Thanks!
  • Options
    StumpStump Posts: 927
    Your welcome
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    good luck with the site Dave! image
  • Options
    Thanks. I have over 50,000 cards on now. I am going to be adding modern next week. I will be adding topps sets from 2001 to 2008 so people can fill thier sets
  • Options
    Terrific site Dave. Good luck with it.

Bump.

Rich