Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Set Rating - New Features!

I just noticed that by clicking on any Registry set that you can see the update history of that particular registry set.
(Click on the registry rating in blue at the far right of the sets names, the grayed ones are retired sets)
It notes the "tie breaker revision" in the right column of highest ratings that the set has achieved.

This table shows the history of a set from the first time the set was registered to each revision thereafter.
The tie breaker revision is defined as the set's earliest revision that the highest rating was achieved.
Tie breaker revisions are compared by Rating first and Date second.

This feature is available on even the "Closed" sets.

Check it out and see what you all think.

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SS,

Its for this reason only I have decided to add or up-grade to my sets, just 1 coin at a time, per day. That way it will show the exact Hx of any changes.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    I noticed this feature about three weeks ago. It's a useful addition.

Who is John Galt?
  • Options

<< <i>Its for this reason only I have decided to add or up-grade to my sets, just 1 coin at a time, per day. That way it will show the exact Hx of any changes. >>

Quite neat and I was completely unaware of it, even though the blue, underlined numbers LOOK like a link. Thank you, Silverstate, for sharing this discovery.

And thanks too to Stooge for pointing out how this feature creates a potential record-keeping benefit if you modify your sets "just 1 coin at a time, per day." But I think Stooge meant to type "Fx" (effects), not "Hx."
    I am not kidding,

G99G
    I collect 20-slab, blue plastic PCGS coin boxes. To me, every empty box is like a beating heartimage NOT.

People come up sometimes, and ask me, G99G, are you kidding? And I answer them no, I am NOT KIDDING.

Every empty box?
    C'mon!
  • Options
    What "Hx" means to me is history. It allows you to keep a history of you set.

I work as a nurse and Hx is a medical abbrevation that means history.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I work as a nurse >>

If I'm needing medical treatment, and that face comes into my room, I'm putting my clothes back on and leaving.
    Then I'm out the door to go die peacefully in the gutter. image
    Dan
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I work as a nurse >>

If I'm needing medical treatment, and that face comes into my room, I'm putting my clothes back on and leaving.
    Then I'm out the door to go die peacefully in the gutter. image >>

No Dan, you have it backwards...this is my face of seeing some rusty, brokedown 60yr old fart who needs SERIOUS medical attention only an E.R. staff of 18 can provide! imageimage

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we're going Medical,

Fx is for Fractions, ie. a fractionated treatment
    Dx is for Diagnosis
    Rx is for prescription, possibly being a shorthand for the Latin word for Recipe which just means "to take"
    and the lesser known Bx for Biopsy, Nx for cancer Node staging, and Tx for Tumor staging

Duh
  • Options
    LoveMyLibertyLoveMyLiberty Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Since we're going Medical,

Fx is for Fractions, ie. a fractionated treatment
    Dx is for Diagnosis
    Rx is for prescription, possibly being a shorthand for the Latin word for Recipe which just means "to take"
    and the lesser known Bx for Biopsy, Nx for cancer Node staging, and Tx for Tumor staging

Duh >>

Yeah, here's some,

Ax is when you have a question in some parts
    Ex is a spouse you got rid of
    Jx is what you played as a kid, just to get close to the girls
    Kx is a cereal
    Ox is on the front of a covered wagon
    Px is a military Costco
    Sx is someone who gets a really cool coin
    Tx is a small state in the midwest
    Yx is broccoli & brussel sprouts
    Zx is a fast car, or a road near Las Vegas

How you doin Matt,,,how's things in Reno?
    My Type Set

R.I.P. Bear image
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the funniest thing I've read in some time.

I Ax'd an Ex who played Jx while eating Kx to buy an Ox at the old Px for the Sx in Tx to replace his Zx. Yx Yx Yx.

Today is nice. Tomorrow is hotter.
  • Options
    SilverstateSilverstate Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That's the funniest thing I've read in some time.

I Ax'd an Ex who played Jx while eating Kx to buy an Ox at the old Px for the Sx in Tx to replace his Zx. Yx Yx Yx.

Today is nice. Tomorrow is hotter. >>

Sx the Bx's !!