Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

a new giveaway with 3 prizes...ends 9-01-2008 at 8pm ***winners in 1st post***

just reply to this thread is all with a,b,c if you're in for all 3 or just reply with a/b or c if you'd rather not win one or 2 of them...i'll pick 3 winners from a random number generator....winners will not know what they've won untill they open the envelope

prizes...aren't that great...but they are free...i'm sure some will be pleased to win them though...good luck to all...enter even if to give what you may win away...i swear that pocket knife is class peeps...any who entered can edit to add all 3 if they want too

prize a...a 37-d oregon commemorative...probably polished on top of being cleaned with possible damage
imageimage

prize b...a 1921 pilgrim commemorative...probably just dipped is all
imageimage

prize c...a pocket knife monogramed with "D.L.H."...this isn't your typical hunting knife or nothing illegal...it's something very class and that's all i say...but winner of this is asked to let everyone know what it was...it'd make one sweet xmas gift to someone with those intials or a favorite "DHL" carrier

****************************************winners****************************************************************
brickalley.............you've won something......pm me
baddspellar.........you've won something.....pm me
ajia......................you've won something......pm me

thanks for entering all of you who did...hopefully those comm's are better in hand too...i'm just happy to give back
"sell-keep or giveaway as you please what you've won"
everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

Comments