Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Thanks Brian Wagner on my first MPL!

I want to thank Brian Wagner for taking his time to speak with me about matte proof Lincoln's. I purchased the 1915 pcgs 63 brown from him and just received it today. I am very pleased with the coin and I am hooked on the matte proof's now. I have collected Lincoln's for over 20 years and have just been upgrading the key coins in my set. After reading the message boards for some time about matte proof Lincoln's it became clear Brian Wagner was the dealer to talk too and buy from. I have enjoyed reading the board members input on these coins and looking at Curly's Registry set. Thanks again for your time and hope to see you at the Baltimore show in the fall.

Comments

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted a reply to your thread on the US Coin Forum. Congratulations and Welcome to the small, but dedicated club.image
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    welcome to the club...quite a date to start with there too and a descent looking example for grade too

brian's tha bomb...mr.matte man

but he is though...a great guy
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    curlycurly Posts: 2,880

You are on your way brother, enjoy the ride. image
    Every man is a self made man.
  • Options
    Welcome to the MPL frat house image
  • Options
    MarkJudeMarkJude Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the club and congratulations on picking up a nice coin from Brian - he'll take good care of you!

Mark
    I'm here to learn a little something...
    Mark's Mattes
    Mark's Cameo SMS Set
    Mark's Non-Cameo SMS Set
  • Options
    mgobluemgoblue Posts: 7 ✭✭✭
    I also just purchased my first MPL, 1914 66RB from Brian Wagner and I want everyone to know he is one most honorable dealer I have dealt with in over 50 years of collecting. I have have been working on a set of early MS Lincolns from 1909 through 1916 and thought I should add the MPL to this set. I was extremely pleased with the coin when I arrived. It fit perfect into my set. I look forward to dealing with him in the future.