Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

chicago bull Press Pass Reflector 1 of 1

just opened a 2008-09 box of press pass basketball and got a reflector of Derrick Rose and Chris Douglas-Roberts... it says 1 of 1....
any one know anything? anyone interested in buying it?
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Post a pic.
  • will do.... give me a few hours and i will try and put it up....
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
  • TabeTabe Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>ebay listing with picture >>

This listing (220272313065) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

Tabe
  • it works for me but that may be because i listed it. the auction does not go live til Sunday night....
    that may be the problem
  • The link is now working....
    if not, here's one you can cut and paste...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220272313065&ssPageName=STRK:MESC:IT&ih=012
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I doubt if anyone knows about this card, it is a brand new product. Plus why do you ask if any is interested in buying it, but put it up on Ebay a couple of hours later??
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    A quick check of the Press pass website tells you that it is a "Solo Reflector" parallel, which are 1/1 parallels.

The regular "Reflectors" are numbered to 250

The "Proof Reflectors" are numbered to 100
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭
    Lovely spam, wonderful spa-a-m,
    Lovely spam, wonderful S Spam,
    Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am,
    Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am,
    SPA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AM,
    SPA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AM,
    LOVELY SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
    LOVELY SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
    LOVELY SPA-A-A-A-AM...
    SPA-AM, SPA-AM, SPA-AM, SPA-A-A-AM!
  • jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭
    At least spam a card thet will bring in more than $14.00 un-shilled.
  • RobbRobb Posts: 2,034
    "Just pulled this card out of a pack at the Nationals in Chicago a couple of weeks ago. This is a 1/1 with the serial number on the card!!!"
    The serial number is on the card?!? I'm as excited about this as you are!!! Usually the serial number is on the pack or even on the box. But this one... it's on the card itself!!!

"It is a teammates card so not only do you get Derrick Rose, but you also get Chris Douglas-Roberts."
    And not only do you get the front side of the card but the back side too!

"This is a reflectors card and I cannot stress enough that it is a 1 of a kind!!"
    I am glad that you stressed the importance of this life changing card! IT IS SERIAL NUMBERED ON THE CARD, PEOPLE!
    imageRIP
    Well geez, I would just hate to only get the frontside of the card!!image

• << <i>"Just pulled this card out of a pack at the Nationals in Chicago a couple of weeks ago. This is a 1/1 with the serial number on the card!!!"
    The serial number is on the card?!? I'm as excited about this as you are!!! Usually the serial number is on the pack or even on the box. But this one... it's on the card itself!!!

"It is a teammates card so not only do you get Derrick Rose, but you also get Chris Douglas-Roberts."
    And not only do you get the front side of the card but the back side too!

"This is a reflectors card and I cannot stress enough that it is a 1 of a kind!!"
    I am glad that you stressed the importance of this life changing card! IT IS SERIAL NUMBERED ON THE CARD, PEOPLE! >>

Wow is the QVC guy listing the auction????