Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Uploading pictures

How am I suppose to upload any pictures when the max size is 50 kb and my pictures are over 2 mb's
<embed type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=198 height=444 src=http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/45cc95d4350510ee/47961cb3a4dad60f/45cc95d4350510ee/190f8023/ wmode=transparent allowscriptaccess=always allownetworking=all id=45cc95d4350510ee> </embed>

Comments

• Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    Download them into photobucket first. Then link to that. Then it doesn't matter what size pic you have.

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    2 things:
    1.) use Photobucket to host your pics for free - then link to them;

2.) if you pics are 2mb then you HAVE to use a photo-editor and resize those puppies. Also change the dpi to 100 (that will reduce you file size a LOT).
    << image >>
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    I have 8 pictures and I do what photobucket says to do and it dose not work. I select all my pictures and then click on generate HTML and IMG code. I have then tried 3 different ones.
    <embed type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=198 height=444 src=http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/45cc95d4350510ee/47961cb3a4dad60f/45cc95d4350510ee/190f8023/ wmode=transparent allowscriptaccess=always allownetworking=all id=45cc95d4350510ee> </embed>
  • Options

<< <i>I have 8 pictures and I do what photobucket says to do and it dose not work. I select all my pictures and then click on generate HTML and IMG code. I have then tried 3 different ones. >>

Try this:

click on "Quote" at the bottom of this post. You should be able to see how my post looks with a picture. Go to your photobucket page and there should be 4 lines below each picture. Click in the "IMG code" area, come back to your post here and hit control "V" to paste in the code for the pic. I only do the code for one pic at a time.

<< image >>
  • Options

<< <i>Best sigline ever!

image >>

Thanks Matt!!

My new goal is to find a card with Emmitt in a Cards jersey and Favre in a Jets Jersey. Then I'm going to get some beer and drown my sorrows....
    << image >>
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have 8 pictures and I do what photobucket says to do and it dose not work. I select all my pictures and then click on generate HTML and IMG code. I have then tried 3 different ones. >>

use photobucket direct link with the picture frame above the message box, or use the img code and just include it as is in your post

• Options
    Howdy..

Could anyone please post the best method to post pictures here. There are posts here on that I know, found in the search, but seeking an expert (newbie here) to be the end all be all of the instructions.