Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

libby's new raw pujols cards!!! updated!!!

so these are libby's albert pujols cards(libby is my nine year old daughter). she has been collecting for over a year now. she is going to use her collection for her next years 4h project. going from getting the cards in raw form and the to graded form. it should be pretty neat.. don

Comments

• Options
    Pretty cool collection Libby has .
    I hope Libby gets some decent grades . . .

In school too image
  • Options
    well she got this collection idea from my pete rose collection. but something tells me that hers will be worth alot more..pujols has eleventy billion cards.lol don
  • Options
    are there any pujols cards that are to to own that are not over $100? don
  • Options
    Nice collection already. Libby seems to like cards from high end sets. Kids sure start at the top nowadays! *grin*

Also, don't take this as an insult, it's not meant to be: For some reason, every time I see the name Libby, I get hungry for canned peaches.

Glad you didn't name her Cheeseburger... I'm trying to lose weight.
    Nolan Ryan & Edgar Martinez are my favorite players...
    mosaic's Nolan Ryan Basic Topps registry set
    mosaic's Big 3 Nolan Ryan Run Showcase
  • Options
    ok..her name is liberty!! lol. yes we try to find decent priced cards. the only exp. i have is buying raw pete rose cards and graded. she's up to 106 right now. she loves it, and its something we can do together.im sure not to long from now she will grow up and not want to hang out and go to clippers games.. don
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Glad you didn't name her Cheeseburger... I'm trying to lose weight. >>

mmm, I think I'm gonna get a few whoppers and fries or maybe a large pizza with extra cheese, some wings, a few non-lite beers and maybe finish it off with a box of Twinkies.

Good luck with your diet!
  • Options

<< <i>so these are libby's albert pujols cards(libby is my nine year old daughter). she has been collecting for over a year now. she is going to use her collection for her next years 4h project. going from getting the cards in raw form and the to graded form. it should be pretty neat.. don

>>

Images are gone
    -Rome is Burning

• Options
    hey thanks for fixing that! don
  • Options
    does anyone happen to have a decent priced rookie that is raw and not over 1 hundo? or is that possible. don
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    2001 Topps Traded Pujols can be had raw for around $30. condition sensitive set with the dark borders on both sides of the card. A PSA 9 can be had for $40-$50.
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    2001 regular Bowman card would also be an option. Great looking card with nice black borders. Not overly expensive even in PSA 9.

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    i am biding on a rookie right now. but im sure its going to fly over our limit. don
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>

<< <i>

mmm, I think I'm gonna get a few whoppers and fries or maybe a large pizza with extra cheese, some wings, a few non-lite beers and maybe finish it off with a box of Twinkies.

Good luck with your diet! >>

That comment is worthless without pics.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Good luck with your diet! >>

That comment is worthless without pics. >>

Before or after I ate it?
  • Options
    here we go we just got these! this man has sooo many cards!! don

<B[ IMG].jpg?>image
  • Options
    well we we out today and got a bunch of pujols.. here are a few more...