Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Vizquel - HOF?

If he were to get in somehow, which rookie card would be the one for the HOF registry? Has this been decided already?
If so, can someone point me out to where I would find that info?

thx

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    '89 Upper Deck
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    It should be his 89 Topps Traded Tiffany.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Tiffany cards do not qualify for PSA set registry sets.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."