Home Precious Metals

Silver getting most of the attention here?

I just noticed this forum either yesterday or the day before so I assume it was just created within the last week or two. Going back through the couple of pages that have been created so far I noticed that silver is getting all the attention. Seemed like every thread title that mentions a specific metal is always silver. Is silver really on everyones mind alot more then the other PM's or is it just that much more important or what?

Comments

• storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    Gold is too tricky for most of us.

The % numbers work better on silver on the way up, and most of the way down.

My GLD short is barely more than the physical gold I hold.

My SLV short is much larger than the physical sliver I hold.

Everybody should have a little of each; just in case. When it's cheap, having
    a bunch of it is great. When it's expensive, better to be a net-seller.
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.

• Silver is more fun for guys of limited means. I'm holding less than 20 ozs of gold but over 300 ozs of silver in the form of pre-'65 US coinage. More bang for the buck.

I just bought a $100 face value bag of US silver from APMEX for $971 delivered. That'll bring up up close to 400 ozs of silver coinage and tons of fun sorting through it!

• << <i>Silver is more fun for guys of limited means. I'm holding less than 20 ozs of gold but over 300 ozs of silver in the form of pre-'65 US coinage. More bang for the buck. >>

The majority cannot not afford gold, at least several ounces. Silver is easy to obtain and within everyone's budget.
    Trustworthy BST sellers: cucamongacoin