Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

How much did y'all end up with in Ebay Bucks?

For those that participated in the Ebay Bucks program, how much did you end up with? I know they gave different % amounts to different people. I enrolled on May 20 thanks to a post I saw on this forum. My earning period ended tonight and I ended up with a little over $337 of ebay bucks. I'm supposed to get my Microsoft Cashback next week as well, and I hope to have about $400.00 coming from them. Those were two nice programs from ebay and Microsoft. I'm thinking about surprising my wife and kiddo's with a 42" LCD flat screen with my incentives. They'll be excited as we still have the "old school" large fat TV's in our house.

So how'd y'all do with your ebay bucks and Microsoft Cashback incentives?? Are you going to spend it on the hobby or on something else? Did those programs cause you to buy things you might not otherwise have bought? In other words, did the incentives work?

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Wow....I completely MISSED this.
    Collecting my sports heroes, Roger Staubach and Kirby Puckett.
  • Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    ???????
  • artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    none...not open to Canadians even though I am a member of Ebay.com and not Ebay.ca

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • They only gave me 2% for my return on ebay bucks..I got a whompin 66.00 but I can't complain, It's free money I would have spent the same without the promotion too..
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I requested to be a part of the program...they told me to stick it. Too bad, so sad.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    My 3% got me $265. I also have $925 coming from the Microsoft Live Cashback. Not bad.
  • I never got the offer to partake in Ebay bucks. I do have 235.00 through Microsoft though.
  • dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My 3% got me $265. I also have $925 coming from the Microsoft Live Cashback. Not bad. >>

How do you have $925 coming back? I thought the limits were 3 transactions with a max. of $250 per transaction.
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.

• << <i>

<< <i>My 3% got me $265. I also have $925 coming from the Microsoft Live Cashback. Not bad. >>

How do you have $925 coming back? I thought the limits were 3 transactions with a max. of $250 per transaction. >>

There are ways around that.
  • How do you find out how much you have earned now that its over?

Also, do you have to do anything to use the ebay bucks (or is it just credited automatically)?

thanks
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How do you find out how much you have earned now that its over?

Also, do you have to do anything to use the ebay bucks (or is it just credited automatically)?

thanks >>

It should be listed on your My Ebay page and in your messages section. They are supposed to send a code tomorrow that will enable you to use it when you buy something on ebay. It works just like the other ebay coupon codes.

Mike
    On the Microsoft cashback, I finally reached the 60 days where I can withdraw it, and now it says I have to wait another 14 days for them to process the paypal transfer. Hopefully it will actually come through.

Mike
  • My ebay rebate of 5% got me $38. I wish that $400 cello I bought took Paypal. image
    imageimageimage
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    $144 here (just eBay bucks).
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They only gave me 2% for my return on ebay bucks..I got a whompin 66.00 but I can't complain, It's free money I would have spent the same without the promotion too.. >>

yeah I only got the 2% too and ended up with $45, can't complain as well.
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
    Has anyone got their redemption code yet? Supposed to come out the 22nd (today), but still hasn't arrived yet for me.

Mike
  • Got my codes today. Broke mine into 2 vouchers. Only got $48 bucks total though.
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭
    Did anyone here get the invitation the other day?
    Mine started today.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>Did anyone here get the invitation the other day?
    Mine started today. >>

I'm getting 2% again this time. Cheap bastiges.
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in this time.
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • StatmanStatman Posts: 597 ✭✭✭
    I'm in for a whopping 2% - but I'll take it.
  • artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    I would love to be invited to join something like this...or even get a coupon at least once. As an active member of Ebay for 10 years now I would love a bone to chew once before I die.

Guess I can keep hoping that someday they will throw something free my way.

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Crap! I just deleted my email about the eBay bucks. How the heck do I find it now?
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I got a tease several weeks ago when I was looking to pick up a '71 Clemenete BIN...

I get excited, I didn't know the program was back and I wasn't invited the first time. I go to purchase and the offer disappears...so I took the screen shot to show eBay. They tell me the offer was premature and that the program will resume long term shortly.

Now, it's officially eBay Bucks time...and I don't get an offer. I'm a little PO'd.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>Crap! I just deleted my email about the eBay bucks. How the heck do I find it now? >>

Go to your My eBay page. It's in your messages.
  • scotgrebscotgreb Posts: 808 ✭✭✭
    I was "invited" to join today at 2%

I assume there is no downside.
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I never saw an invite for ebay bucks.

I recently joined Big Crumbs though. You can earn 36% of the seller's fees whenever you buy something on ebay when you go through Big Crumbs. You can also refer people, and you earn 4% of the seller's fees when THEY buy something. So far it's pretty cool. Just in the last couple weeks I've earned back almost 6% of what I've spent. It's small, but it's something! Must be why they call it Big "Crumbs".

My referral page if you feel like joining. image
  • MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭

<< <i>I was "invited" to join today at 2%

I assume there is no downside. >>

Same here.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.