Home Precious Metals
Options

Gold and Silver

What would cause prices to be down so much in the early hours of GMT? http://www.thebulliondesk.com/
I do web development and freelance programming, please PM me if you need a website or web application.

Want To Buy:
Connecticut Nationals (Large and Small size)
Connecticut Obsoletes

Comments

• Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know but is going down like a boat anchor!!
  • Options
    Bulls are waking up to the possibility that central banks may raise interest rates to curb inflation, which would adversely impact gold/silver demand.
    Successful BST purchases from: WaterSport, commoncents123, Hyperion, mozeppa, Mar327, coinlieutenant, Placid, MFH, fishteeth, FilthyBroke, SilverEagles92, illini420, barberman55, pcgs69 (2x) & 123cents

History of the US Constitution Coin Set
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning prices are almost always off. Only go on closing prices for trends. May open way low and be
    seen as a buying opporturnity and thus rise during the day. We'll see.
    bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Yeah, I have just never seen it drop so fast in the early morning.
    I do web development and freelance programming, please PM me if you need a website or web application.

Want To Buy:
    Connecticut Obsoletes
  • Options
    Down $1.50 in pre market?

Want To Buy:
    Connecticut Obsoletes
  • Options
    Check the 24 hour gold trading real time chart on kitco's website (www.kitco.com). You can watch it trade round the clock - even see how it reacts when a new market opens. Great for insomnia!
    Successful BST purchases from: WaterSport, commoncents123, Hyperion, mozeppa, Mar327, coinlieutenant, Placid, MFH, fishteeth, FilthyBroke, SilverEagles92, illini420, barberman55, pcgs69 (2x) & 123cents

History of the US Constitution Coin Set
  • Options
    Wow. Silver took a serious dive to the mid $12 range. This can be linked directly to my bullion purchase on Wednesday, I tend to have that effect image
    Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    Stop loss orders, margin calls and option expiration Friday all come to mind.
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    SHORT more of both GLD and SLV, on ANY strength.

BOTH are headed into the toilet, but may have some
    silly bounces on the way.
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    rte592rte592 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 8, 2022 5:31PM

Delete

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just the middle of the week.... stocks rising, active market, gold will rise again.... Cheers, RickO