Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I am at 7.99

Well, I added two more cards (part of my purchase that has prompted me to sell the 49's) - PSA 9's of Nellie Fox and Roy Campanella and I am now at 7.99 I guess it doesn't get any closer than that. I will try to remember to post scans of the cards later this weekend. Fox is pretty common, but Campanella is a Pop. 2 -- I will fill in more details after the entire transaction is completed.

1951 Bowman

Comments

• Options
    Vargha - stop teasing us, and get to 8.00 already, will ya? Shell out an extra varghabuck and get it done!
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    7.99 is a very reasonable price for two 1951 Bowman psa 9s. Congrats on such a fantastic purchase....
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    VARGHA - Thanks for clarifying - didn't know if 7.99 was your weight, IQ, or your bill for dinnerimage...jay
  • Options
    #2!!!!!

That's an amazing accomplishment.

In this corner,..with 831x the money of any mere mortal, it's "Merkle bucks"!

And his opponent,...from sunny california, with 7.99 credit cards ready to be maxed out, it's "Vargha bucks"!!

Ok men,.....you know the rules,....let's get it on! image
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Here they are:

Fox

Campy
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    BTW -- I am really #3 (database error) and soon to be #4 once Branca gets a couple of common holes filled in. But that will be something to see four complete sets at 8.00 or better in the 1951 Bowmans.
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    vargha,

Very nice cards. They look great and the color on both seems
    outstanding. Congrats on the upgrades.

aconte