Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1989 Score Tim Brown depicting James Lofton

Does anyone have any information on the value, scarcity of card #305 Tim Brown depicting James Lofton? I noticed that the pop report has much greater amount of the correct version graded

Thanks, Tombo

Comments

• MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Neither carries a premium graded, so I don't imagine they would raw either. (Guide may say otherwise, but in real life...)
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    There are a ton of errors and corrected variations (front photos, back photos, jersey numbers, etc) in that set and nothing really carries a premium over the other.

• << <i>There are a ton of errors and corrected variations (front photos, back photos, jersey numbers, etc) in that set and nothing really carries a premium over the other. >>

Scott,

Is it safe to say that you're "not interested"? LMAO, sorry I couldn't resist!

Jasen
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>There are a ton of errors and corrected variations (front photos, back photos, jersey numbers, etc) in that set and nothing really carries a premium over the other. >>

Scott,

Is it safe to say that you're "not interested"? LMAO, sorry I couldn't resist!

Jasen >>

Only in the real ones...
  • AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Don't trust the pop report on these. I've seen the corrected labelled as error, and vice versa. Appaerntly PSA just slabs it as whatever the submitter writes on the invoice.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...