Home U.S. Coin Forum

St. Charles/St. Louis Coin Show Next Week...

StellaStella Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
Who's going to this show? I will be there from Thursday through Sunday.

Here is the info for the show:

Missouri Numismatic Society (MNS) Coin Festival
Open to the Public: August 15th-17th, Dealer Setup: August 14th
At the Saint Charles Convention Center in St. Charles, MO
Coin collector since childhood and New York Numismatist at Heritage Auctions.

Comments

• BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    I vow to make a local show one of these days with a couple grand. Right now I'm sitting tight and getting the kids' 529s started and loading up the 457. Maybe in a few years. I'm getting a nice fat series of payraises over the next four years so I'm waiting. image

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I will not be there. It takes a lot to get me excited about a trip to St. Louis and most coin shows don't do that for me.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • if i can get off work and if the wife wants to go ill be there... is this the show that is free to get in but 5.00 to park ?
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The St. Charles Convention Center is a great venue, the Convention Center in downtown St. Louis is a dirt hole. This is the nice one. Last time, parking was free in St. Charles - the way it should be.

I will not be there. It takes a lot to get me excited about a trip to St. Louis and most coin shows don't do that for me.

Have your pilot honk, and I'll wave to you when you fly over!image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to pass this year. I will make the fall Silver Dollar Show in October at the same venue.
  • direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. I'd been waiting for the big show in Oct., but if the money pans out I might wander up for this one too.

Only 175 miles from here to St. Louis.
    I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.

• RYKRYK Posts: 35,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I will not be there. It takes a lot to get me excited about a trip to St. Louis and most coin shows don't do that for me. >>

why post that your NOT going???

K S
  • njcoincranknjcoincrank Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    I will be there starting Thursday with my son. Stop by and say "hello".

njcc
    www.numismaticamericana.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file