Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

V2 question

trying to add a new card to the registry but it does not show up on the subsequent page where it would normally say "add/replace card card" on the far left column. the 'commit or rollback' option doesn't show up either.
i haven't done these steps in a few weeks so i'm probably forgetting something, unless there's a possible glitch...? thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Is it in your cards that don't match your sets area?

If so, you go to the set it goes in, click the cert should go to set link (can't remember exactly how it is worded) and you can submit a request for it in the set.

I did this a couple months ago on some 1995 Topps Football, but I still can't enter them in the set. Perhaps that however is because of the awards. The Young registry got it's first uplift since a month or so before the awards the other day.

Anyway, hope you have better luck then I have.

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    Is this the first card graded for this Registry set ... if so, it may have a missing spec number?

Try this option in Edit set mode ...

Report a cert that should match this composite

... or, in My Inventory, select filter option ...

1) My Inventory unassigned to My matching Sets

2) My Inventory which does not match My Sets
  • Options
    cuda440cuda440 Posts: 150 ✭✭
    thanks for the replies.

i believe this card i submitted was the first one graded for this registry set.

went to "report a cert that should match this composite", typed in cert # and looks like it got submitted.

guess i'll find out in about 6-8 wks. -thnx
  • Options

<< <i>guess i'll find out in about 6-8 wks. -thnx >>

Don't hold your breath!