Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

"Liston One" 1915 PCGS PR67BN image

Submitted for your enjoyment, this VERY PQ matte proof Lincoln is the stuff that this numismatist's dreams are made of.

From Gobrecht's Colorful Raisinet Collection
I am not kidding,

G99G
I collect 20-slab, blue plastic PCGS coin boxes. To me, every empty box is like a beating heartimage NOT.

People come up sometimes, and ask me, G99G, are you kidding? And I answer them no, I am NOT KIDDING.

Every empty box?
C'mon!

Comments

• Options
    curlycurly Posts: 2,880

Brother, that coin looks simply amazing!
    Every man is a self made man.
  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Now that's an MPL, G.

• Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richard, that is a stunning 1915. Congratulations also on having 2 complete sets in the top 10 MPL registry. Great work.image
  • Options
    WOW!!!
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Richard, that is a stunning 1915. Congratulations also on having 2 complete sets in the top 10 MPL registry. Great work.image >>

Totally agree!

Richard has put together two amazing and diversified sets of MPL cents. His coins are beautiful "eye candy" for MPL connoisseurs. image
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    anuther yummy one...thanx for sharing and not hiding it from the world
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    I spoke to Ira Stein this morning. He saw the coin at the show and called it "absolutely beautiful." He continued, "It's the most magnificent matte proof Lincoln I've ever seen, regardless of color (i.e., brown, red-brown or red)." Personally, I'd say it's the nicest MPL I've ever seen in a PCGS holder, and the second nicest MPL I've ever seen, because I saw the NGC 1909 VDB PR68RB (with a star) at the show in Rosemont, IL earlier this year. It was even nicer. Brian Wagner calls that one a quarter-million dollar coin.

As usual, the photos never really do justice to the coin. In this case, the reverse of the 1915 is actually more colorful than it's photo. The reverse of the coin is actually about as colorful as the obverse photo. The obverse of the coin is similar to the obverse photo, only more so. More colorful. More amazingly beautiful!
    I am not kidding,

G99G
    I collect 20-slab, blue plastic PCGS coin boxes. To me, every empty box is like a beating heartimage NOT.

People come up sometimes, and ask me, G99G, are you kidding? And I answer them no, I am NOT KIDDING.

Every empty box?
    C'mon!