Home Metal Detecting
Options

Didn't we have a swap post here in metal detecting forum? Anyways have an 09-S VDB for trade?

kevinstangkevinstang Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭
Hello everyone, I thought at one time we had a post for metal detector related swaps but couldn't find it today. Anyways I am thinking of getting back into detecting again, I just can't stand driving around and looking at places and thinking they would be great to hunt, and then having to remember, oh yeah, I sold my stuff, especially after the recent wind storm we had, it blew down alot of the older trees in several parks in the neighboring city (the same one that kicked me out for detecting). I stood beside a huge old uprooted maple today that was the oldest tree according to the local paper in the city- it was also a tree I had in the past made some interesting finds around, the hole it left had to be over 10 feet deep! I sifted some of the dirt by hand but only found some broken glass- thats how much I miss the thrill of the hunt!

I posted my 09-S VDB in ths BST section and figured it couldn't hurt to post it here but couldn't find that old post in case anyone had an extra machine or a need for an S-VDB, here is the post I made on the bst board:

Have a 09-S VDB in older Anacs slab, Fine details net graded to VG-8 for corrosion - the coin looks like just about every older Lincoln I have in my set- even with a loop I couldn't see it- the corrosion. Would match up nicely in a circulated Lincoln set I would think. I sold my metal detector in the spring and now I am getting the itch again, so I would consider possible trades (whole/partial- depending on the machine and accessories) or entertain offers here- please no low ball offers.