Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1909-S VDB Anacs slabbed fine details net VG trade for Metal detector/cash or take cash offers- pict

Have a 09-S VDB in older Anacs slab, Fine details net graded to VG-8 for corrosion - the coin looks like just about every older Lincoln I have in my set- even with a loop I couldn't see it- the corrosion. Would match up nicely in a circulated Lincoln set I would think. I sold my metal detector in the spring and now I am getting the itch again, so I would consider possible trades (whole/partial- depending on the machine and accessories) or entertain offers here- please no low ball offers. Send private message for pictures etc..

Comments

• Options
    kevinstangkevinstang Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭
    Some wanted pictures, here are the best I can do for now:
    imageimage

As for value, the last CDN graysheet I have (April 11,2008 issue) lists VG figures of $730 bid / $810 ask and Fine $825 bid / $$910 ask, The July Numismatic News supplement lists values of $875 VG and $1,010 Fine and lastly the September Coin Values lists $1,100 VG and $1,200 Fine. Obviously I would like to get somewhere in between as I feel many would just crack this coin and put in an album or just crack it and call it a problem free fine.