Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Blowout Cards Awesome Deal - 2006 UD FB Box Blaster Case

2006 UD FB Deal

Great deal from Blowout cards. 2006 Upper Deck Retail 6-pack Box Blaster 20-box case for $59 delivered. Hurry up, only 7 cases left.

I think they are the Wal Mart Blasters.
Mike

Comments

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold out as of 2:19pm Pacific.
    Mike
  • Options
    Looks like it's back up again. 185 cases available.
    Mike
  • Options
    Cheap rip but what would you end up getting?? Is it even worth the $60 + shipping??
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    $3 a box sounds pretty fun, but I guess the main cards would be some of the rookies from that year
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    Besides the rookies, aren't there a few autos in the retail? I bought 2 cases, a cheap rip compared to the $$$ I wasted on Heritage. 2006 was a good year for football rookies. Sure some of the key players are down, but you have a lot of the rookies playing hobby friendly positions - QB and RB.

Plus there is no shipping charge.
    Mike
  • Options
    says free shipping if over $150
  • Options
    I got an email that said for this special there is no S&H. When I checked out, there was no S&H added. However if you add another product and the total is less than $150, S&H is not free.

Can't wait to rip. It's been a long time since I got a sealed product for less than 50-cents per pack.
    Mike
  • Options
    Do he still hit you if you use a credit card??
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Now you got me on their site thinking about busting some stuff!
  • Options

<< <i>Do he still hit you if you use a credit card?? >>

I paid by Mastercard and I was only charged for two cases. Can't wait to get them and starting ripping.
    Mike
  • Options
    Anyone recieve these yet?
    Still waiting here for my 2 cases.
    Larry
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Funny soon as people started looking for it the website said sold out, now there are 185 cases at a higher price?
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    They are priced at $129.99 now. Wonder if they honor the prvious price to those who purchased?
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Man save your money, they aren't even worth 3 bucks a box! No chance to pull anything other than base cards.

Kevin
  • Options
    Good day,
    Got my case last week, going to be one of my Boy's Christmas presents, have enough of my own stuff to rip. Paid $59 no shipping, I know its not worth it, but my 11 year old will have a blast Christmas morning.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    I got my two cases at $59. I wouldn't mind pulling a few base rookie cards. 2006 was one of the deepest drafts in recent history. Heavy in hobby friendly rookies.
    Mike
  • Options
    seems like junk wax image but its cheap enough i guess.
  • Options
    At $3 per blaster, it is priced like junk wax. I don't see how anyone could say this is a bad deal. At $129, it's an awful buy, at $59, it is a great deal.
    Mike
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Already got my case in. Going to wait until Im bored and bust a few. You can pull some auto/jersey cards in these packs, but your odds are considerable tougher than in hobby boxes. Ordered a box of A&G along with it, put my total over $150 so the shipping was free. Not sure how many of the short prints I pulled yet, did pull a Harriet Tubman (RC?) black border mini and got about 15 A &G back minis, so I beat the odds pretty good.

Also Tulowitzki jersey, Macann Jersey, Saltalamaccia Auto.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    Doesn't look like it was very much worth it.
    -Rome is Burning

• Options
    Ripped my case of this last week. While getting 2 jersey cards and a stack of base rookie cards doesnt add up to the $59 it cost, the joy of ripping 120 packs made up for it. image
    ----------------------------------------
    Currently working on:
    1955 Topps All-American
    George Brett Master Set
    2009 A&G's
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭
    someone open a case already!
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭