Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Star Wars C3P0 error

I am just getting into buying Star Wars cards and wanted to know a little about the error card. How rare is it and is there anyway to know whether a series 4 box will contain this version or the corrected version.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    It is not that rare, but it is difficult to find in mint condition and well centered. There is no way of knowing by looking at a box whether it
    contains the error or the corrected version.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    Good Day,
    I've got a few of those around if you want one. The thing that has always got me about that card is with all the steps that cards go through in the production process before they are finally in a pack at your local store, that nobody saw that and said 'Wait a Minute!!!" Give me a break, there had to be dozens of people in the process smirking all the way !!! I know I would have been one of them!!!
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Neil, i would love to get on of those.

calrosen99@aol.com
  • Options
    Good day,
    I think they are in one of my Safety deposit boxes. I will not be getting into them (Safety Deposit) until next Fri. but will look then and see if I still have them. I got a stack of a dozen or so in a deal I did 4-5 years ago and I don't remember getting rid of them, but there is no guarantee.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    sounds great, keep me informed.

thanks in advance
    jeff
  • Options
    Good Day,
    Had an opportunity to go to my Boxes today, did not find that stack of cards. I remember I put them in Card savers, but after that can't for the life of me figure out what I did wth them. Sorry about that, but I tried. They may still turn up, if they do I'll keep you in mind.
    Neil
  • Options
    that would be great.......
  • Options
    ColinCMRColinCMR Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭
    can someone post a scan / pic of it?
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    just search ebay for Star Wars c3po 207 and you'll see it.image
  • Options
    EstilEstil Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭✭
    Is the error card simply C3PO's lightsabre handle that concidentally looks like, eh something...else...? I mean, I know what it "looks like" (perverts) but how did it look like that?
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is the error card simply C3PO's lightsabre handle that concidentally looks like, eh something...else...? I mean, I know what it "looks like" (perverts) but how did it look like that? >>

'3PO didn't carry a lightsabre.

Steve