Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: Buying Feuchtwanger Cents-low grade,holed,damaged, problem free.etc.

PM me what you have for sale. Thanks.

-John
or Email:Urbanmetal88@aol.com

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You already got mine. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a farfegnugen that's dented if your intersted... low milage too! imageimage
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    NumisOxideNumisOxide Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have a farfegnugen that's dented if your intersted... low milage too! imageimage >>

Had to look that up.image
    null...no thanks.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a nice sharp looking one on eBay, just as it was listed. Been two, three days ago now.

Was gonna send you a link but forgot. It was in one of the exonumia categories, I believe- I stumbled across it while seeking love token Seated dimes.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>I saw a nice sharp looking one on eBay, just as it was listed. Been two, three days ago now.

Was gonna send you a link but forgot. It was in one of the exonumia categories, I believe- I stumbled across it while seeking love token Seated dimes. >>

Thanks for being on the lookout Rob. I've pretty much have the bay covered,though.image

Anyone?
  • Options
    Still buying!
  • Options
  • Options
    adrianaadriana Posts: 581 ✭✭
    I've got a couple of them but they're all extra fine. Make me an offer I can't refuse/
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    HoledandCreativeHoledandCreative Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking for a holed Feuchtwanger 3 Cent piece. Anyone have one for sale?
  • Options