Dont know how I feeel about it, just know I made it up

Comments

• Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    I'd take it
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'd take it >>

As fast as I would take Holliday for him-maybe faster!
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    u see his sign tonight, "trade me for Favre"
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Marlins aren't that stupid...can you imagine Man Ram doing his thing for the 35 fans that show up for games in Miami?

JS
  • Options
    Steve Phillips said on Espn tonight that he thought Jason Bay would be traded to the Redsox instead of the Rays. Obviously not for Manny, I wonder who the Redsox would give up for him.
  • Options
    supposedly a 3 way deal that gets Bay to boston. It would be nice to see Bay play for a real team.

Florida has a good young team who plays hard. Manny isnt a fit there lol.

Hanley Ramirez has the most upside in the NL. He is untouchable.
  • Options

<< <i> supposedly a 3 way deal that gets Bay to boston. It would be nice to see Bay play for a real team. >>

Hey quit ripping on my Bucco's. Even though your right. I would hate to lose Bay but we have to try to rebuild againimage
  • Options
    I wish the Pirates would just figure it out. They are a storied franchise, I honestly feel bad for them. I thought Nady was a good fit with them.
  • Options
    Hopefully our new management knows what they are doing, but it seems like same old same old.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Bay is a better fit than Nady. I thought we would keep Bay but getting Tabata and having both Nyjer Morgan and Mcutchen in the AAA is making it harder to keep him I am sure. Also they like this Jason Michaels guy as well. I don't know, I would rather keep Bay and trade Mccutchen as his upside I don't think is as good as Bay is right now, and Bay is cheap and still young.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    Dan Mccutchen pitched well when last Sunday when I saw an Indians game.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Dan???? I thought you were talking about Andy. (Or Andrew)

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    The outfielder is Andrew, he may be called up if Bay is traded. He still has some learning to do based off the few times I have seen him play this year, but his bat is definately MLB quality. Daniel Mccutchen is a pitcher they got in the Nady deal. He had good numbers at AAA and pitched reasonably well in his first start for the Pirates AAA team.