Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1987-88 Fleer Basketball Sparrow and Schrempf PSA 10

I have both #102 and #97 in psa 10.. Just got them today and looking to sell. PM if interested. Both list at $125 SMR. Will listen to offers.

Chris
"I put my pants on just like you... One leg at a time. The differences is when I put them on, I make gold records."

Comments

• Options
    Bump for realistic offers. I will not sell for $20 each.

First PM at $120 gets them both. 50% on PSA 10s.

Chris
    "I put my pants on just like you... One leg at a time. The differences is when I put them on, I make gold records."
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Why do you continue to go by SMR when it's clear it hasn't been updated in 5 years?

Sparrow 1
    Sparrow 2

Schrempf 1
    Schrempf 2
  • Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    Good point by CDsNuts here.

The true market value is NOT SMR. For most modern cards, SMR is totally OFF.
  • Options
    I'm really not trying to be a dik, but the Shrempf is a $50 card and Sparrow a $15. Maybe my offer of $45 was a little lowball, but not nearly as much as $125 is exorbitant.
  • Options
    Ok so let lets modify. I was going purely on the fact that the Schremf sold for $50 which I saw and there are I think 3 more psa 10s of Sparrow so I figured it about the same. I slap $120 out there fully expecting to get a lower offer and then settle somewhere in between. Apparently my math is scewed because the Sparrow does not sell for about the same. You have good evidence showing $15 so new price is $65 delivered for the pair.

$65 takes both.

Thanks for the input, I've only been in the graded market for about a little more than a year and have little experience with modern stuff.

Chris
  • Options
    No problem Chris, I really wasn't trying to crap on your sale. I actually am still interested in the cards. If you don't sell them for $65, let me know and maybe we could work something out.