Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Pudge to Yanks?

I just heard on the radio. Cannot find anything on the net. And for Farnsworth.
#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its True
  • Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    It is true, check foxsports.
  • Options
    perhaps Giambi can teach Pudge how to hit homeruns again (ya know being off the juice and such)
  • Options
    Ugh why is this happening??? Pudge used to be one of my favorite players
  • Options
    Yep, espn.com has the story as well.
    -Rome is Burning

• Options
    Detroits been Tbagged!
  • Options
    "perhaps Giambi can teach Pudge how to hit homeruns again (ya know being off the juice and such)"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know about Giambi teaching anyone or about the juice , but just wearing the pinstripes has been known to be able to put that extra pop in a mans bat all of the sudden .

I think Farnsworth is a clown .
    Every time he takes the mound I can just feel the game being blown
  • Options

<< <i>perhaps Giambi can teach Pudge how to hit homeruns again (ya know being off the juice and such) >>

--->imageimageimageimage<---
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    You can't imagine how upset I am by this (in a baseball sort of way). I woke up this morning with hope, now I am deflated. It's bad enough that the trade makes no baseball sense. On top of that, the only player on the planet I dislike more than Barry Bonds is now on my team.

I need to go ebaying.
  • Options
    mosaicmosaic Posts: 700
    You dislike Kyle Farnsworth MORE than Barry Bonds?!?!
    Nolan Ryan & Edgar Martinez are my favorite players...
    mosaic's Nolan Ryan Basic Topps registry set
    mosaic's Big 3 Nolan Ryan Run Showcase
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Why does the Sports Talk Forum exist?
  • Options

<< <i> Why does the Sports Talk Forum exist? >>

So you can post pictures of cards there. image
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I never thought I'd see the day when Carlton Fisk put on a Yankees uniform.
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    Its official he's going to the Yanks!
  • Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭
    this doesn't even make sense to me. Detroit has 1 catcher now (Inge, who SHOULD be our 3rd baseman) and New York now has 4 (3 w/o Posada)...... wtf? Detroit has enough substandard pitching. i wish, oh how i wish, it could have been Sheffield. that jerk is as useless as a set of milkers on a hog and we give him 14mil for his disservice. oh well, just another bonehead move in a season full of them. my rant......carry on.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    We had Farnsworth before and it did not seem to work out, yes he might be pitching ok right now, but are the Tigers going to play closer by committee?? I do not understand why they are so high on Rodney?? Throws high 90's, but has no control!!