Home Sports Talk
Options

Delgado Tests POSITIVE for performance enhancing drugs!

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
would it suprise you in the LEAST if this were to be a headline tomorrow?

for an aging vet who has a hip problem for months suck, then all of a sudden in the hot dog days find a super juiced fountain of youth?

it's a shame the drug era was left to fester as much as it was, every time I hear a surge from a vet or an unknown (Tatis, Giambi) I think.. I wonder what drug c0c|<tail he's got.

sigh.

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yeah ok

Tatis is not an unknown, he had some great years with St.Louis

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Until MLB starts testing for HGH I won't be surprised at whatever name surfaces!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me"--Wyatt Earp
  • Options
    Giambi was a very good player without the roid's
    Tatis should be comeback player of the year, he must have made a deal with the devil.

As for Delgado, he has decent power numbers, but nothing like he used to put up.

Please put down the crack pipe son.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least Ryan Howard appears too fat to be on PED, so no worries there. Same with Big Papi. image
  • Options

<< <i>Well at least Ryan Howard appears too fat to be on PED, so no worries there. Same with Big Papi. image >>

it's called a 'Driving Belly... all the long hitters have 'em!
  • Options
    It's irresponsible of you to post this message heading based purely on your speculation!
    Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I love how Met fan gets soo ticked cause we all know Howard isn't on the juice.....they just can't understand the raw power!

JS
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I love how Met fan gets soo ticked cause we all know Howard isn't on the juice.....they just can't understand the raw power!

JS >>

Funny thing is he prolly did juice but went to McDonalds instead of the gym.
  • Options

<< <i>It's irresponsible of you to post this message heading based purely on your speculation! >>

it was more of a what if, and the sad state of baseball, then again.

you might be testy about that 7-5 mets loss to the fish.