Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

For Sale **Chain Cent PCGS FR-02 SOLD* SOLD 1806 Draped Bust Quarter, PCGS VG-10...1820 Capped Bust

1793 Chain Cent PCGS FR-02 "AMERI." S-1... I believe. A bit granular, but not all hacked up like many out there. A ghost of a date as well.
SOLD.

Image by mgoodm3.

1806 Draped Bust Quarter..... SOLD
There is a couple small ticks on rim by 4:00 obverse that I don't think show in the scan. I can see just a touch in the scan but I know where it is. The hype? I like this coin.
Email, or PM if you want it. Thanks.

Coin looks like this straight on, when tilted it is basically gray.

1820 Capped Bust Quarter PCGS VF-20..... SOLD

Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be selling most of what I have soon. I don't have too many coins left, but IMO they are some nice ones.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the draped bust quarter a lot. Will you consider a trade for 41850 unsearched wheat pennies? image
  • Options

<< <i>I like the draped bust quarter a lot. Will you consider a trade for 41850 unsearched wheat pennies? image >>

Is there any kind of a story? That is important!
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I like the draped bust quarter a lot. Will you consider a trade for 41850 unsearched wheat pennies? image >>

Is there any kind of a story? That is important! >>

Obtained from Harold's Widow image
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Is there any kind of a story? That is important! >>

No story yet. I am going to buy them on ebay for $850 (plus shipping) to pay for the quarter. image
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    very nice coins! i really like that chain cent.
    ~William
  • Options
    Thanks, going.....
  • Options
    Chain cent gone.
  • Options
    rkfishrkfish Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Stman for two wonderful coins !
    Steve

Check out my PQ selection of Morgan & Peace Dollars, and more at:
    WWW.PQDOLLARS.COM or WWW.GILBERTCOINS.COM
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks Stman for two wonderful coins ! >>

Make that 5 coins now in the last week, and countingimage. Always a pleasure. Quick, smooth easy deals...... just the way I like them. Thanks much rkfish!.
  • Options
    Hey, maybe I should have a giveaway.... or an auction for the 1820 quarter?image With a story of course.
    Price reduction on the 1820 quarter posted. Firm!image
  • Options
    Going